I have been following Kishor’s work for a few years now and when I started planning my own wedding, I already knew he was the one I wanted to work with. In fact, he was the first and only photographer I contacted. Right from our very first meeting, he was professional, confident and clear about the services he offered. Planning an Indian wedding from America is quite the challenge, however, Kishor was always accessible and accommodating. Coming to Kishor’s team, who were present at all of our events, I cannot express how happy I was with them. Their etiquette spoke volumes. They were punctual, patient and most importantly respectful of family, and the formalities that come with weddings. Among the chaos of the wedding, Kishor and his team were a calming presence.
I personally love Kishor’s photography. It’s artistic and thoughtful, and his wedding series always looks so beautiful and fun! After seeing the pictures from my own wedding, I am happy to say that Kishor and his team were able to capture all the moments that were dear and near to my heart. Thank you so much to a wonderful team!
Going above and beyond, he is the man you need behind the lens”
The easiest decision of our wedding was when we’ve decided Kishor Krishnamoorthi as our wedding photographer (First thing we booked – even before our venue). He’s so friendly and makes you feel so relaxed when everything else is very stressful. He has forever preserved our engagement, mehendi, pellikuthuru, pellikoduku and wedding details.
Apart from being there to photograph, Kishor provided us with a lot of handy tips to ensure everything went smoothly with as little hiccups as possible. Kishor is EXTREMELY organized, 100% reliable, genuinely interested in making the wedding photos extra special and a friendly person to have around. He is a photo ninja 😀 because it’s unbelievable that a man with cameras strapped to him could move through huge crowds snapping photos at perfect angle and the timing, without anyone actually noticing his presence.
From start to finish, the level of detail Kishor showed to capture creative and unique shots was amazing. He’s the consummate professional, very passionate and a spectacular photographer. Our wedding book is priceless piece of art, a book that will last for a lifetime and is a constant memory of the best day of our lives 🙂
saying thank you doesn’t seem to be enough to truly reflect how we feel about the way Kishor captured our special day. Our photos are beyond amazing and one wouldn’t regret hiring him (If you are lucky enough to be able to book him that is!!)
Kishor and his team covered all the events of our wedding in April. First thing after my wedding date was finalized I contacted Kishor even before finalizing the venue and dates for the other events. I cannot thank him and his team enough
All of them are very professional and calm. Before the wedding he made sure he met us to understand our story. I have never seen anyone more punctual than him and his team. They were very accommodating even when the other vendors were late and they were the first one’s to reach the location. We cannot get over our pictures. Our friends and families loved the pictures. Thank you so much Kishor for capturing our beautiful memories.
Among all the photographers I have spoken with prior to him, Kishor was the only one who bothered to ask what exactly we were looking for and our backstory. 🙂 🙂
couldn’t ask for more! No forced poses, yay!! 🙂
They made us feel super comfortable and were extremely genuine, patient and understanding at every step. Also, we got our pictures literally within a month! They even surprised us with a few pics of our Wedding and Sangeet during our Reception. And even after several months, seeing those photographs never fail to make us relive those moments. Isn’t that the true essence of photography? 🙂
Kishor, thank you and your team for being a part of our most memorable moments. We wish you nothing but the best!
TLDR: Honest and punctual- Highly recommend.
Our wedding was captured beautifully like I always dreamt of!
We had our couple shoot,Pellikoduku, Wedding & Reception covered by Kishore & his team. I always had the notion that pictures come out good if they are natural/candid as they capture the real moments. Hence, I wanted someone who would capture the moments naturally.
After strolling my Instagram for months & talking to multiple photographers I realized Kishor was simple & confident with what he was doing & what we wanted, so this made our jobs very easy. We dint have to keep reminding them of the events or keeping up with them. Overall it was joyful experience we had with their team, we loved every picture taken by them that we could preserve them for a lifetime.
Kishor and his team are setting new standards for quality and customer experience in India when it comes to capturing moments!
Hiring him to film your special moment would be your best choice ever. Going with him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I would definitely recommend him for capturing your wedding & other special events.
Kishor and his team were FANTASTIC. I was very particular with who I chose and after finding Kishor’s work, it was a no-brainer. His photography is gorgeous, very much my style and was definitely everything I was looking for. He was so cooperative and easy going, he listened to everything we needed and he was able to capture every priceless moment.
He also was able to give us all the pictures within a couple weeks of the wedding! Our whole family loved the pictures and we have so many favorites, they are absolutely timeless.
It was such a wonderful experience and I am so glad I went with them! Not only was it such a weight off my shoulders not to have to worry about this aspect of the wedding, but I was thoroughly impressed and ecstatic about the results.
Amazing work! We had all our wedding events covered by Kishor and his team and they never failed to impress. Very accommodating and probably the easiest vendor we worked with. Their team was always on time and catered to our every need. Kishor and his team are setting new standards for quality and customer experience in India when it comes to capturing moments!
I had my couple shoot, engagement, bridal events and wedding done by Kishor and his team. Kishor is absolutely the best photographer I have dealt with. He works so well with people and was especially kind with my fiance and myself. It was nothing but a positive experience with the team and I highly recommend using their team for any style of wedding photos. They have put all of our needs first with tons of patience and it was overall an outstanding experience. Thank you once again to each and everyone in the team 🙂
Kishor was the most joyful photographer I have worked with and it was an amazing experience! He simply captures the most intimate moments with such ease and the shots come out stunningly. I had an amazing time working with Kishor and his team and it was like he was part of our family. Going with him was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I can’t wait to work with him again for my future events!
Highly HIGHLY recommend Kishor Krishnamoorthi for your wedding photography. I had a friend recommend Kishor to me, and the moment I saw his work and gained insight into his photography style I crossed all other options off my list. Weddings are overwhelming, high on emotion, require a lot of time and investment coordinating family and the events. The one thing that I never had to think twice or worry about has been Kishor’s photography and his team, he builds a trust that you will cherish in the chaos of all festivities.
1. They are extremely punctual – Kishor himself and his team are always early to all your events and last few to leave so they are around to capture all your once-in-a-lifetime memories. Mainly, you get ALL your pictures on the date they’ve agreed which is so quick!
2. Very professional – From the initial call to the very last interaction, responses to my questions and concerns have been handled so instantly and in a manner that showed great professionalism and work ethic – it was great to have a sense of structure and stability while knowing it will be handled well.
3. KK Ninjas! – This is my personal favorite the results are so amazing that you wonder where the photographers were coz you were busy just living the moment. In a world where most photographers pause you to capture the moment, you will be pleasantly surprised to see you get a much greater output and NOT have to pause! My friends and family will attest to this, they have been amazed too! Kishore’s photography has easily been the smoothest part of my wedding!
Thank you so much, Kishor!
Kishor is a beautiful person to work with! He’s calm, understanding, punctual and always jovial. My husband gets very stiff around cameras but Kishor would always crack jokes and loosen him up. He’s also very confident in his work which in turn gets your confidence up. Most importantly, he’s a very accommodating person who goes out of his way in making sure you’re happy with everything. Looking at the photos I felt like I was living the moment all over again, which for me is the mark of incredible photography. So glad we went with Kishor and team for our big day, we’ve received compliments from all near and dear on the photography. They always ensure that the photos are taken without intruding on the event too much, we barely felt their presence but somehow everything was captured beautifully. They are also very prompt with delivery and we had our photos given to us in under a month; we’re the ones taking forever to finalise the albums! Kishor’s now become a good friend to me and mom, and I’m sure we’ll be back for our future family weddings. Thank you so much Kishor and team for your amazing work! You’ve given us something to treasure for years to come.
Picking Kishor as our wedding photographer has been one of the best decisions we made. While the quality of his work is just something that speaks for itself, there are some other very important reasons as to why I am really glad that we worked with him.
1. Non intrusive: The thing I loved the most about working with Kishor and his team was that they were absolutely non intrusive. Through out the wedding there was never a moment where they asked us to hold a pose, or to repeat an action, or to do something differently for the sake of photography. We just truly enjoyed our wedding and he captured all the moments as and when they happened. It felt completely organic and nothing was forced or awkward, which was just amazing. Now when I think back to our wedding, I actually remember our wedding – not photographers huddling around us or asking our guests to move around.
2. The pictures! – When we got the final product, I was really happy at how good ALL the picture were. It wasn’t a case of there being a just couple of mind blowing pictures and a ton of other decent pictures – the quality of all his pictures are consistently good. He took such great pictures of our friends and family, and truly candid ones. I actually felt like we were reliving the events when we were going through the pictures. The pictures truly try and capture the personality of the people and the joy of the moment. It wasn’t just pictures of us look nice and beautiful – it was pictures of us being us and happy, which I think takes a lot of skill to capture.
3. Professionalism: From the Day 1 Kishor made it super easy for us to work with him. He is always prompt with his responses to texts or call, he met us a couple of times before we confirmed to help us understand his work. Before the events started, he texted us the details of all the members of his team and who would be covering a particular event. They were always on time for the events. Kishor truly made everything as smooth as possible for us.
4. Timely delivery of the product: I know that its fairly common for people to have their wedding photographs delivered to them a bit later than expected, but this wasn’t the case with us. Our wedding was right in the middle of a super busy wedding seasons. Inspite of this, Kishor actually delivered the photos on time. Even with the album, its only us who have delayed process, but he was super prompt with the delivery. I never had the need to follow up with him on any delivery dates.
5. Kishor is also one of the most polite people to have at your wedding. I remember telling him that he actually might have smiled at more guests that I did. Every single time we got a picture clicked with a guest, Kishor would thank them after he took the picture. He takes time to listen to and understand the people he is photographing.
His attention to detail is amazing. There are so many tiny things I didn’t notice on the wedding day that he managed to capture. Every single picture in the album brings a smile. I cannot recommend him enough =D
Kishor and team were a true delight to work with! Punctual, approachable and easy going, Kishor is as trustworthy as trustworthy can be! I cannot recall a single incident where I was upset/unhappy with them or their work. This was the first wedding in our family, and we were definitely overwhelmed and underprepared but one thing we didn’t have to worry about was the wedding photographer! I’ve heard horror stories where the photographer was a snob, or it took a million reminders and forever to deliver the wedding album, on the contrary Kishor and team were genuinely warm and we had all the deliverables in under a month! And a special shout out to Madhu for his tremendous patience while we took forever to finalize the album. Thank you, guys!
After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Kishor. His work stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire him! All our memories from the wedding events have been captured perfectly from start to finish. We felt that Kishor really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch. The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears. Kishor is a great guy to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition and seemingly infinite supply of energy allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens. Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and shots of pure gold that will treasure forever. We can’t thank/recommend Kishor enough.
It has been an absolute pleasure associating with Kishor. I have been following his photography since long time and got in touch through a mutual friend. I haven’t considered anyone else apart from Kishor as I was flattered with the pictures that he covered for my friend. Kishor covered all my events for both photography and videography. He and his team has done a fantastic job capturing the candid clicks. Kishor has been very patient and easy to work with. Super Professional- infact he was the first to come and wait for us on our couple shoot day. All my friends started asking me about Kishor after they saw my engagement pictures and they were like “why didn’t you let us know about him earlier?”. It wasn’t just the couple that were happy with the pictures, but everyone from both sides of the family were very happy and satisfied with the pictures(not sure how he managed to click everyone so beautifully). THANK YOU KISHOR ONCE AGAIN !!
We really couldn’t be happier with our wedding photographs, Kishor is a talented photographer with a very good eye for detail. Despite all the chaos amidst 150,000 guests, Kishor & his team managed to isolate quiet moments & capture them. To our delight, in less than a month after our wedding the photographs were ready for a review! Kishor possesses the qualities of artistic vision coupled with professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills. I hope we get to work with Kishor & his team again and would thoroughly recommend him.
We are from the USA. After having our wedding in the US, we chose to have a “destination” reception party with our family back in India. Having had our marriage in USA, engagement photos in Italy, our expectations were honestly quite high! After reviewing many photographers, we chose Kishor, and we couldn’t have been happier! Even though we were in the US, he was responsive via e-mail, and answered all questions as needed. His website and Instagram were helpful. We got excellent value, and the photo/video was great. The main reason we chose him was because he goes above and beyond most photographers. You can tell for him, it’s not just a business; it’s a passion. That is clear when you review his website, and see that he spends his free time photographing the things are pure and beautiful in life. Not just weddings or paid events. This is something very few people will do. That eye for capturing the real moments of life is rare, but Kishor and his team have it. It’s possible you could find cheaper (or more expensive) people, but we think it would be very hard to find someone more skilled at any price point. He got to know us, spoke with us, and helped us feel more comfortable for the pictures as well. For myself and my wife, we feel as though many years after the wedding and events, we won’t remember the flavors of the food, we may not fit into the clothes, but Kishor’s excellent photos will help us recreate the memories, happiness, and feelings that surrounded our wedding time. If you choose his team, you won’t regret it one bit.
We are from Australia and we came to Hyderabad for our wedding shopping, while we were there, we wanted to have a pre-wedding photo shoot. We were searching for a talented candid photographer for our shoot in old city of Hyderabad. Kishor’s service was above our expectations from start to finish. He found out exactly what we wanted, was very responsive, suggested locations and was flexible. We had a great and relaxed day with Kishor and the end product was amazing. The delivery was fast and professional and we received many compliments when we showcased the photos at our wedding. We were very happy with the service and the end product, Kishor is a very talented artist and we recommend him highly.
We were extremely picky about working with the right photographer for our wedding and Kishor was our choice from the get go. He covered all our events and the pictures are nothing short of amazing. Here are 5 reasons why I’d strongly recommend Kishor.
1. Quality of work : He makes it look easy but the pictures are sure to wow you. Every time we go through the pictures they feel fresh.Now they adorn every corner of our house.. We have had friends in India and across the world call and ask “hey who was your photographer ?!”. 9 out 10 friends used pictures of them from our wedding as their profile pictures in the following weeks. Kishor captures the most candid of moments. No idea how he does.. but he never misses a moment .. Almost as if he can be at two places at once !
2. Super professional when it comes to being timely with arrangements and delivery. He was the first one to get to all our functions! The pictures got to us soon after with zero delays. Given that he has a ton of experience in the space his estimates of additional lighting / photographer requirements were spot on.
3. Attention to detail – He has an amazing eye and will always be on the lookout for interesting details to capture.
4. Great listener : From the outset you’ll see that he wants to find out how you want things to be captured. He soaks it in and layers his magic to give you alot more than you ask for.
5. Challenges constraints : We has a few functions in venues with tight spaces and odd lighting. None of which came in the way. Kishor crafts his way through the space without interrupting any setup and delivers magic.
He has more than accommodating with any photo requests we had despite the madness of the wedding schedule. You might see this in a lot of photographers but Kishor makes you extremely comfortable. He shakes off all the awkwardness with his wit and calm demeanor. The casual conversations with Kishor we had during our wedding have now blossomed into a good friendship. (Fun fact : Kishor’s picture of us featured in Time Out Hyderabad Magazine)
Kishor did photography for our wedding and I am extremely happy with his work! He is very professional, understands exactly what we want and does an outstanding job at it ! He gave us everything on time and I never for once had to ask him for any changes. His candid shots make me wonder how he captures them so effortlessly. I fell in love with the composition and color balance in all the pictures! I follow his work regularly and prebooked him for potential future weddings in the family! What surprised us is how he managed to make all of us look soooo damn good! Thank you Kishor! I see no competition for you and I know you will go to greater heights in your career! Thank you so much for the lovely surprise on our 1st anniversary! All the very best! I highly recommend Kishor & his team to anyone who wants beautiful wedding memories!