Kishor was the most joyful photographer I have worked with and it was an amazing experience! He simply captures the most intimate moments with such ease and the shots come out stunningly. I had an amazing time working with Kishor and his team and it was like he was part of our family. Going with him was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I can’t wait to work with him again for my future events!
Highly HIGHLY recommend Kishor Krishnamoorthi for your wedding photography. I had a friend recommend Kishor to me, and the moment I saw his work and gained insight into his photography style I crossed all other options off my list. Weddings are overwhelming, high on emotion, require a lot of time and investment coordinating family and the events. The one thing that I never had to think twice or worry about has been Kishor’s photography and his team, he builds a trust that you will cherish in the chaos of all festivities.
1. They are extremely punctual – Kishor himself and his team are always early to all your events and last few to leave so they are around to capture all your once-in-a-lifetime memories. Mainly, you get ALL your pictures on the date they’ve agreed which is so quick!
2. Very professional – From the initial call to the very last interaction, responses to my questions and concerns have been handled so instantly and in a manner that showed great professionalism and work ethic – it was great to have a sense of structure and stability while knowing it will be handled well.
3. KK Ninjas! – This is my personal favourite; the results are so amazing that you wonder where the photographers were coz you were busy just living the moment. In a world where most photographers pause you to capture the moment, you will be pleasantly surprised to see you get a much greater output and NOT have to pause! My friends and family will attest to this, they have been amazed too! Kishore’s photography has easily been the smoothest part of my wedding!
Thank you so much, Kishor!
Kishor is a beautiful person to work with! He’s calm, understanding, punctual and always jovial. My husband gets very stiff around cameras but Kishor would always crack jokes and loosen him up. He’s also very confident in his work which in turn gets your confidence up. Most importantly, he’s a very accommodating person who goes out of his way in making sure you’re happy with everything. Looking at the photos I felt like I was living the moment all over again, which for me is the mark of incredible photography. So glad we went with Kishor and team for our big day, we’ve received compliments from all near and dear on the photography. They always ensure that the photos are taken without intruding on the event too much, we barely felt their presence but somehow everything was captured beautifully. They are also very prompt with delivery and we had our photos given to us in under a month; we’re the ones taking forever to finalise the albums! Kishor’s now become a good friend to me and mom, and I’m sure we’ll be back for our future family weddings. Thank you so much Kishor and team for your amazing work! You’ve given us something to treasure for years to come.
Picking Kishor as our wedding photographer has been one of the best decisions we made. While the quality of his work is just something that speaks for itself, there are some other very important reasons as to why I am really glad that we worked with him.
1. Non intrusive: The thing I loved the most about working with Kishor and his team was that they were absolutely non intrusive. Through out the wedding there was never a moment where they asked us to hold a pose, or to repeat an action, or to do something differently for the sake of photography. We just truly enjoyed our wedding and he captured all the moments as and when they happened. It felt completely organic and nothing was forced or awkward, which was just amazing. Now when I think back to our wedding, I actually remember our wedding – not photographers huddling around us or asking our guests to move around.
2. The pictures! – When we got the final product, I was really happy at how good ALL the picture were. It wasn’t a case of there being a just couple of mind blowing pictures and a ton of other decent pictures – the quality of all his pictures are consistently good. He took such great pictures of our friends and family, and truly candid ones. I actually felt like we were reliving the events when we were going through the pictures. The pictures truly try and capture the personality of the people and the joy of the moment. It wasn’t just pictures of us look nice and beautiful – it was pictures of us being us and happy, which I think takes a lot of skill to capture.
3. Professionalism: From the Day 1 Kishor made it super easy for us to work with him. He is always prompt with his responses to texts or call, he met us a couple of times before we confirmed to help us understand his work. Before the events started, he texted us the details of all the members of his team and who would be covering a particular event. They were always on time for the events. Kishor truly made everything as smooth as possible for us.
4. Timely delivery of the product: I know that its fairly common for people to have their wedding photographs delivered to them a bit later than expected, but this wasn’t the case with us. Our wedding was right in the middle of a super busy wedding seasons. Inspite of this, Kishor actually delivered the photos on time. Even with the album, its only us who have delayed process, but he was super prompt with the delivery. I never had the need to follow up with him on any delivery dates.
5. Kishor is also one of the most polite people to have at your wedding. I remember telling him that he actually might have smiled at more guests that I did. Every single time we got a picture clicked with a guest, Kishor would thank them after he took the picture. He takes time to listen to and understand the people he is photographing.
His attention to detail is amazing. There are so many tiny things I didn’t notice on the wedding day that he managed to capture. Every single picture in the album brings a smile. I cannot recommend him enough =D
Kishor and team were a true delight to work with! Punctual, approachable and easy going, Kishor is as trustworthy as trustworthy can be! I cannot recall a single incident where I was upset/unhappy with them or their work. This was the first wedding in our family, and we were definitely overwhelmed and underprepared but one thing we didn’t have to worry about was the wedding photographer! I’ve heard horror stories where the photographer was a snob, or it took a million reminders and forever to deliver the wedding album, on the contrary Kishor and team were genuinely warm and we had all the deliverables in under a month! And a special shout out to Madhu for his tremendous patience while we took forever to finalize the album. Thank you, guys!
After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Kishor. His work stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire him! All our memories from the wedding events have been captured perfectly from start to finish. We felt that Kishor really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch. The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears. Kishor is a great guy to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition and seemingly infinite supply of energy allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens. Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and shots of pure gold that will treasure forever. We can’t thank/recommend Kishor enough.
It has been an absolute pleasure associating with Kishor. I have been following his photography since long time and got in touch through a mutual friend. I haven’t considered anyone else apart from Kishor as I was flattered with the pictures that he covered for my friend. Kishor covered all my events for both photography and videography. He and his team has done a fantastic job capturing the candid clicks. Kishor has been very patient and easy to work with. Super Professional- infact he was the first to come and wait for us on our couple shoot day. All my friends started asking me about Kishor after they saw my engagement pictures and they were like “why didn’t you let us know about him earlier?”. It wasn’t just the couple that were happy with the pictures, but everyone from both sides of the family were very happy and satisfied with the pictures(not sure how he managed to click everyone so beautifully). THANK YOU KISHOR ONCE AGAIN !!
We really couldn’t be happier with our wedding photographs, Kishor is a talented photographer with a very good eye for detail. Despite all the chaos amidst 150,000 guests, Kishor & his team managed to isolate quiet moments & capture them. To our delight, in less than a month after our wedding the photographs were ready for a review! Kishor possesses the qualities of artistic vision coupled with professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills. I hope we get to work with Kishor & his team again and would thoroughly recommend him.
We are from the USA. After having our wedding in the US, we chose to have a “destination” reception party with our family back in India. Having had our marriage in USA, engagement photos in Italy, our expectations were honestly quite high! After reviewing many photographers, we chose Kishor, and we couldn’t have been happier! Even though we were in the US, he was responsive via e-mail, and answered all questions as needed. His website and Instagram were helpful. We got excellent value, and the photo/video was great. The main reason we chose him was because he goes above and beyond most photographers. You can tell for him, it’s not just a business; it’s a passion. That is clear when you review his website, and see that he spends his free time photographing the things are pure and beautiful in life. Not just weddings or paid events. This is something very few people will do. That eye for capturing the real moments of life is rare, but Kishor and his team have it. It’s possible you could find cheaper (or more expensive) people, but we think it would be very hard to find someone more skilled at any price point. He got to know us, spoke with us, and helped us feel more comfortable for the pictures as well. For myself and my wife, we feel as though many years after the wedding and events, we won’t remember the flavors of the food, we may not fit into the clothes, but Kishor’s excellent photos will help us recreate the memories, happiness, and feelings that surrounded our wedding time. If you choose his team, you won’t regret it one bit.
We are from Australia and we came to Hyderabad for our wedding shopping, while we were there, we wanted to have a pre-wedding photo shoot. We were searching for a talented candid photographer for our shoot in old city of Hyderabad. Kishor’s service was above our expectations from start to finish. He found out exactly what we wanted, was very responsive, suggested locations and was flexible. We had a great and relaxed day with Kishor and the end product was amazing. The delivery was fast and professional and we received many compliments when we showcased the photos at our wedding. We were very happy with the service and the end product, Kishor is a very talented artist and we recommend him highly.
We were extremely picky about working with the right photographer for our wedding and Kishor was our choice from the get go. He covered all our events and the pictures are nothing short of amazing. Here are 5 reasons why I’d strongly recommend Kishor.
1. Quality of work : He makes it look easy but the pictures are sure to wow you. Every time we go through the pictures they feel fresh.Now they adorn every corner of our house.. We have had friends in India and across the world call and ask “hey who was your photographer ?!”. 9 out 10 friends used pictures of them from our wedding as their profile pictures in the following weeks. Kishor captures the most candid of moments. No idea how he does.. but he never misses a moment .. Almost as if he can be at two places at once !
2. Super professional when it comes to being timely with arrangements and delivery. He was the first one to get to all our functions! The pictures got to us soon after with zero delays. Given that he has a ton of experience in the space his estimates of additional lighting / photographer requirements were spot on.
3. Attention to detail – He has an amazing eye and will always be on the lookout for interesting details to capture.
4. Great listener : From the outset you’ll see that he wants to find out how you want things to be captured. He soaks it in and layers his magic to give you alot more than you ask for.
5. Challenges constraints : We has a few functions in venues with tight spaces and odd lighting. None of which came in the way. Kishor crafts his way through the space without interrupting any setup and delivers magic.
He has more than accommodating with any photo requests we had despite the madness of the wedding schedule. You might see this in a lot of photographers but Kishor makes you extremely comfortable. He shakes off all the awkwardness with his wit and calm demeanor. The casual conversations with Kishor we had during our wedding have now blossomed into a good friendship. (Fun fact : Kishor’s picture of us featured in Time Out Hyderabad Magazine)
Kishor did photography for our wedding and I am extremely happy with his work! He is very professional, understands exactly what we want and does an outstanding job at it ! He gave us everything on time and I never for once had to ask him for any changes. His candid shots make me wonder how he captures them so effortlessly. I fell in love with the composition and color balance in all the pictures! I follow his work regularly and prebooked him for potential future weddings in the family! What surprised us is how he managed to make all of us look soooo damn good! Thank you Kishor! I see no competition for you and I know you will go to greater heights in your career! Thank you so much for the lovely surprise on our 1st anniversary! All the very best! I highly recommend Kishor & his team to anyone who wants beautiful wedding memories!