Picking Kishor as our wedding photographer has been one of the best decisions we made. While the quality of his work is just something that speaks for itself, there are some other very important reasons as to why I am really glad that we worked with him.
1. Non intrusive: The thing I loved the most about working with Kishor and his team was that they were absolutely non intrusive. Through out the wedding there was never a moment where they asked us to hold a pose, or to repeat an action, or to do something differently for the sake of photography. We just truly enjoyed our wedding and he captured all the moments as and when they happened. It felt completely organic and nothing was forced or awkward, which was just amazing. Now when I think back to our wedding, I actually remember our wedding – not photographers huddling around us or asking our guests to move around.
2. The pictures! – When we got the final product, I was really happy at how good ALL the picture were. It wasn’t a case of there being a just couple of mind blowing pictures and a ton of other decent pictures – the quality of all his pictures are consistently good. He took such great pictures of our friends and family, and truly candid ones. I actually felt like we were reliving the events when we were going through the pictures. The pictures truly try and capture the personality of the people and the joy of the moment. It wasn’t just pictures of us look nice and beautiful – it was pictures of us being us and happy, which I think takes a lot of skill to capture.
3. Professionalism: From the Day 1 Kishor made it super easy for us to work with him. He is always prompt with his responses to texts or call, he met us a couple of times before we confirmed to help us understand his work. Before the events started, he texted us the details of all the members of his team and who would be covering a particular event. They were always on time for the events. Kishor truly made everything as smooth as possible for us.
4. Timely delivery of the product: I know that its fairly common for people to have their wedding photographs delivered to them a bit later than expected, but this wasn’t the case with us. Our wedding was right in the middle of a super busy wedding seasons. Inspite of this, Kishor actually delivered the photos on time. Even with the album, its only us who have delayed process, but he was super prompt with the delivery. I never had the need to follow up with him on any delivery dates.
5. Kishor is also one of the most polite people to have at your wedding. I remember telling him that he actually might have smiled at more guests that I did. Every single time we got a picture clicked with a guest, Kishor would thank them after he took the picture. He takes time to listen to and understand the people he is photographing.
His attention to detail is amazing. There are so many tiny things I didn’t notice on the wedding day that he managed to capture. Every single picture in the album brings a smile. I cannot recommend him enough =D
After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Kishor. His work stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire him! All our memories from the wedding events have been captured perfectly from start to finish. We felt that Kishor really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch. The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears. Kishor is a great guy to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition and seemingly infinite supply of energy allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens. Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and shots of pure gold that will treasure forever. We can’t thank/recommend Kishor enough.
We are from the USA. After having our wedding in the US, we chose to have a “destination” reception party with our family back in India. Having had our marriage in USA, engagement photos in Italy, our expectations were honestly quite high! After reviewing many photographers, we chose Kishor, and we couldn’t have been happier! Even though we were in the US, he was responsive via e-mail, and answered all questions as needed. His website and Instagram were helpful. We got excellent value, and the photo/video was great. The main reason we chose him was because he goes above and beyond most photographers. You can tell for him, it’s not just a business; it’s a passion. That is clear when you review his website, and see that he spends his free time photographing the things are pure and beautiful in life. Not just weddings or paid events. This is something very few people will do. That eye for capturing the real moments of life is rare, but Kishor and his team have it. It’s possible you could find cheaper (or more expensive) people, but we think it would be very hard to find someone more skilled at any price point. He got to know us, spoke with us, and helped us feel more comfortable for the pictures as well. For myself and my wife, we feel as though many years after the wedding and events, we won’t remember the flavors of the food, we may not fit into the clothes, but Kishor’s excellent photos will help us recreate the memories, happiness, and feelings that surrounded our wedding time. If you choose his team, you won’t regret it one bit.
We are from Australia and we came to Hyderabad for our wedding shopping, while we were there, we wanted to have a pre-wedding photo shoot. We were searching for a talented candid photographer for our shoot in old city of Hyderabad. Kishor’s service was above our expectations from start to finish. He found out exactly what we wanted, was very responsive, suggested locations and was flexible. We had a great and relaxed day with Kishor and the end product was amazing. The delivery was fast and professional and we received many compliments when we showcased the photos at our wedding. We were very happy with the service and the end product, Kishor is a very talented artist and we recommend him highly.
We were extremely picky about working with the right photographer for our wedding and Kishor was our choice from the get go. He covered all our events and the pictures are nothing short of amazing. Here are 5 reasons why I’d strongly recommend Kishor.
1. Quality of work : He makes it look easy but the pictures are sure to wow you. Every time we go through the pictures they feel fresh.Now they adorn every corner of our house.. We have had friends in India and across the world call and ask “hey who was your photographer ?!”. 9 out 10 friends used pictures of them from our wedding as their profile pictures in the following weeks. Kishor captures the most candid of moments. No idea how he does.. but he never misses a moment .. Almost as if he can be at two places at once !
2. Super professional when it comes to being timely with arrangements and delivery. He was the first one to get to all our functions! The pictures got to us soon after with zero delays. Given that he has a ton of experience in the space his estimates of additional lighting / photographer requirements were spot on.
3. Attention to detail – He has an amazing eye and will always be on the lookout for interesting details to capture.
4. Great listener : From the outset you’ll see that he wants to find out how you want things to be captured. He soaks it in and layers his magic to give you alot more than you ask for.
5. Challenges constraints : We has a few functions in venues with tight spaces and odd lighting. None of which came in the way. Kishor crafts his way through the space without interrupting any setup and delivers magic.
He has more than accommodating with any photo requests we had despite the madness of the wedding schedule. You might see this in a lot of photographers but Kishor makes you extremely comfortable. He shakes off all the awkwardness with his wit and calm demeanor. The casual conversations with Kishor we had during our wedding have now blossomed into a good friendship. (Fun fact : Kishor’s picture of us featured in Time Out Hyderabad Magazine)
Kishor did photography for our wedding and I am extremely happy with his work! He is very professional, understands exactly what we want and does an outstanding job at it ! He gave us everything on time and I never for once had to ask him for any changes. His candid shots make me wonder how he captures them so effortlessly. I fell in love with the composition and color balance in all the pictures! I follow his work regularly and prebooked him for potential future weddings in the family! What surprised us is how he managed to make all of us look soooo damn good! Thank you Kishor! I see no competition for you and I know you will go to greater heights in your career! Thank you so much for the lovely surprise on our 1st anniversary! All the very best! I highly recommend Kishor & his team to anyone who wants beautiful wedding memories!